Working for Lake Health Group
At Lake Health Group we are a values driven organisation. We are always searching for great people to join our team, especially people who are motivated, pro-active and can align with the Lake Health Group values of teamwork, respect, responsibility, authenticity and industry.
Lake Health Group always aim for exceptional service with our focus on providing every person with evidenced based care in a timely manner. We aim to achieve this goal by recruiting team members that share and embrace this philosophy. We mentor, encourage and foster this development in each and every team member at Lake Health Group.
If you share our passion for high quality health care provision and Lake Health Group sounds like the place you would like to work, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An opportunity now exists to join this group as the Practice Manager. Tasked with overseeing a variety of daily practice functions including HR/staff leadership, marketing and promotion, stakeholder engagement, quality improvement and risk management. This is a genuine leadership position for an experienced people manager offering responsibility, autonomy, decision making and influence.
Family friendly hours and flexibility within the role to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Proven experience within medical centres/healthcare area
- Successful staff management and leadership through the setting and modelling of outstanding behaviour standards
- A history of developing staff to reach performance goals through the identification and mentoring of individual’s strengths and career ambitions
- Strong knowledge of rostering, IT and software systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in contemporary practice promotion using a mix of social and electronic media as well as traditional promotion activities
- Quality and risk management including practice safety and governance, SOP development and review
- Experience in staff management such as recruiting, rostering, and training
- Policy and procedure development, implementation, and review
Desirable but not essential
- Have knowledge and experience with Medicare and item numbers
- Sound financial management skills including a solid understanding of patient billing, accounting systems, budgeting and reporting processes
Applications close Monday 15th June