Working for Lake Health Group
At Lake Health Group we are a values driven organisation. We are always searching for great people to join our team, especially people who are motivated, pro-active and can align with the Lake Health Group values of teamwork, respect, responsibility, authenticity and industry.
Lake Health Group always aim for exceptional service with our focus on providing every person with evidenced based care in a timely manner. We aim to achieve this goal by recruiting team members that share and embrace this philosophy. We mentor, encourage and foster this development in each and every team member at Lake Health Group.
If you share our passion for high quality health care provision and Lake Health Group sounds like the place you would like to work, then we would love to hear from you.
Administration Assistant | Full Time
An opportunity now exists to join Lake Health Group within our Administration Services, working as an integral part of the team, your role is focused on exceptional customer service to deliver the highest of service standards to patients and customers whilst maintaining the flow of work through the practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing a welcoming and caring experience for clients
- Manage the practice diary including schedule appointments, patient follow up and minimisation of cancellations
- Process payments and handling enquiries
- Follow and develop practice processes and systems to support the administration services function
- Liaise with the therapists in a friendly and supportive manner
- Complete open and close duties on a flexible roster between the hours of 7:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday and availability for a rotating Saturday roster.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including phone manner
- A strong team player to support the function of administration services
- Attention to detail
- Prioritisation and ability to multitask
- Be open to feedback and work calmly in a busy environment
- Be proficient with computers and phones
Desirable but not essential
- Experience in health care administration
- Interest in health, fitness and wellbeing
- Social media/public relations/additional computer trouble shooting skills
Flexibility within the role to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please address your application to our Practice Manager – Nicole Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org