Working for Lake Health Group
At Lake Health Group we are a values driven organisation. We are always searching for great people to join our team, especially people who are motivated, pro-active and can align with the Lake Health Group values of teamwork, respect, responsibility, authenticity and industry.
Lake Health Group always aim for exceptional service with our focus on providing every person with evidenced based care in a timely manner. We aim to achieve this goal by recruiting team members that share and embrace this philosophy. We mentor, encourage and foster this development in each and every team member at Lake Health Group.
If you share our passion for high quality health care provision and Lake Health Group sounds like the place you would like to work, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physiotherapist (Pilates-trained) – Full time/Part time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, Pilates-trained Physiotherapist or a physiotherapist with previous Pilates experience. Patient-centred care is our primary focus at Lake Health Group. Our dynamic and supportive team include physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, massage therapists, dietitians, myotherapists and group fitness instructors. Our picturesque Exercise/Pilates Studio overlooking Lake Wendouree is a natural light-filled space where we help empower people to move and work their way through injuries or towards goals. With a strong reputation in the community we work with retired locals, athletes of all levels, young families, people wanting to remain fit and healthy. A component of this role will be working with many sporting clubs and being a main contact for these clubs to assist with injury recovery and rehabilitation.
The role would suit a Physiotherapist who is looking for diversity in their caseload combining physiotherapy as well as an existing and expanding group Pilates/exercise-based role.
What do we want from you?
– Pilates experience
– Musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience
– The applicant must possess excellent communication and networking skills in order to promote and build themselves within the clinic and must be able to work independently, instructing group exercise classes (including equipment) as well as initial and 1:1 exercise sessions.
– Use down time for continued self-development and Studio community interaction (eg. blogs, participate in Studio classes, take initiative and help out with general daily tasks)
– Confident, friendly, motivated and fun!
What can you expect from us?
– Offering monthly Professional Development sessions with industry experts, and a mentoring program for less experienced physiotherapists or graduates, we create a platform for you to continue growing as a practitioner and enhancing your knowledge and passions.
– Our professional team prides itself on world-class treatment practice and outcomes, with partnerships with Latrobe University and ACU. You will be working with only the best! Our team is growing and we have shifts available 6 days per week.
– Work life balance is encouraged!
– Outside CPD opportunities supported
We are looking for a motivated and friendly Myotherapist who wants to work in a practice that is dynamic, client centred and aims to provide evidenced base practice.
Offering monthly Professional Development sessions with industry experts, we create a platform for you to continue growing as a practitioner and enhance your knowledge.
Our professional team prides itself on world-class treatment practice and outcomes. You will be working with only the best!! Our team is growing and we have shifts available 6 days per week.
To find out more about this unique and exciting opportunity please email the Practice Manager Kerri Gordon on email@example.com