Working for Lake Health Group
At Lake Health Group we are a values driven organisation. We are always searching for great people to join our team, especially people who are motivated, pro-active and can align with the Lake Health Group values of teamwork, respect, responsibility, authenticity and industry.
Lake Health Group always aim for exceptional service with our focus on providing every person with evidenced based care in a timely manner. We aim to achieve this goal by recruiting team members that share and embrace this philosophy. We mentor, encourage and foster this development in each and every team member at Lake Health Group.
If you share our passion for high quality health care provision and Lake Health Group sounds like the place you would like to work, then we would love to hear from you.
Lake Health Group, established in 2002, is Ballarat’s leading Allied Health Practice providing Physiotherapy, Remedial Massage and Podiatry. Our group is committed to best practice in patient care through evidence-based treatment with our clinical team, enabled by the administrative services team.
An opportunity now exists to join the group within the Administration Services, working as an integral part of the team, your role is focused on exceptional customer service to deliver the highest of service standards to patients and customers whilst maintaining the flow of work through the practice. The position is advertised as full time however a range of employment opportunities exist including part time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a welcoming and caring experience for clients
- Manage the practice diary including schedule appointments, patient follow up and minimisation of cancellations
- Process payments and handling enquiries
- Follow and develop practice processes and systems to support the administration services function
- Liaise with the therapists in a friendly and supportive manner
- Complete open and close duties on a roster between the hours of 7:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday and availability for a rotating Saturday roster.
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including phone manner
- Attention to detail
- Prioritisation and ability to multitask
- Be open to feedback and work calmly in a busy environment
- Be proficient with computers and phones
Desirable but not essential
- Experience in health care administration
- Interest in health, fitness and wellbeing
- Social media/public relations/additional computer trouble shooting skills
Applications should be addressed to Nicole Sullivan, Practice Manager.